- Take a scenic drive. Visit all 10 sites on the Arkansas Art Trail. Motorcycles from
all over the country come to ride the winding, scenic roads of the Ozarks.
- Tour the natural springs. Visit dozens of natural springs, many surrounded by beautiful little pocket parks. Many enjoy taking photos of the springs with the change of each season. The springs are open year round.
- Enjoy a evening swim and Sunset. During the warmer months, Dam Site Park is the place to pull in for an evening swim and stay to watch the most amazing sunset over the BIG water of Beaver Lake.
- Explore the outdoors. Eureka Springs has miles of woodland trails right in town. Hike, float, ride or bike.
- Take an architectural tour. From Thorncrown Chapel to the famous Crescent Hotel, Eureka Springs is full of amazing architecture. Take a self-guided walking tour of downtown Eureka Springs.
Discover Eureka Springs vacation packages and last minute hot deals for Eureka Springs lodging.
Top 5 Cheap Things to Do in Eureka Springs
Take a scenic drive. Visit all 10 sites on the Arkansas Art Trail. Motorcycles from Movies in the Park are free in Basin Spring Park. Kids sit on benches and enjoy fun activities waiting for the movie to start. all over the country come to ride the winding, scenic roads of the Ozarks. Tour the natural […]