Eureka Springs FUN for Kids
Family Vacations in Eureka Springs
Kids love Eureka Springs because there is so much to do!
Parents love Eureka Springs because:
Affordable family vacations are just waiting for you. Find your family vacation package here.
It’s a safe place for kids to explore.
It’s fun without having to wait in line, fight the crowds, and sit in traffic.
Fine dining and shopping is all over town. An American Style's Top 25 Arts Destination since 2005, Eureka Springs is home to a vibrant community of artists and has world class art galleries to explore. Find that unique piece to remember your trip.
WELCOME OZARK MOUNTAIN ZIPLINES to Eureka Springs
Take an Exploravacation…what is it?
Short List of Things for Kids To Do:
- See Downtown Parades & Festivals (Check the Official Calendar of Events for the Greater Eureka Springs Region for dates)
- Watch for a parade of bugs during the VW festival in August.
- Find Outdoor fun & adventure (the Ozark Mountains, Beaver Lake, Table Rock Lake, Buffalo River, White River & Kings River are minutes from Eureka and Lake Leatherwood, Black Bass Lake, many trails & natural springs are right in town)
- Ride an Old Time Trolley or the Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway train
- Visit Lions, Tigers, & Bears (and more) at Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Live a wild west adventure and explore Downtown Underground or Hellraisers, Hoodlums and a Heated History Tour.
- Capture ghostly photos and tour America’s Most Haunted Hotel (the 1886 Crescent Hotel)…thrilling but safe!
- Attend a show at Midnight...Midnight Theater is held inside the Crescent Hotel and includes a trip to the morgue. (see the investigation these kids did.)
- Learn about all Eureka Springs Attractions the Official Site…ReserveEureka.com. Save Time and Buy Your Attraction Tickets in Advance Online!
- Book your family summer vacation getaway today! Find discounted family vacation packages.
Families Love Eureka Springs Outdoor Fun
Eureka Springs is perfect for Family Celebrations too!
>>> Eureka Springs Is Even Better Than The Sum Of Its Parts