Eureka Springs has many family-friendly dining options. Over 50 owner operated restaurants are located in town. These establishments have seating options to accommodate your larger crowd…
- Mud Street Cafe: Known for their coffee, this cafe is located underground. Their fresh offerings for breakfast and lunch are complimented by their quirky decor. Local art, oak tables, Victorian carpet…it’s the perfect makings for a fun family brunch! Grab a mug of coffee and enjoy time around the table.
- Balcony Bar and Restaurant: Enjoy hearty appetizers, live music and outdoor seating that overlooks the heart of the downtown area. With a bar inside you can grab a cold drink for a relaxing meal outside with the family. Check out the War Eagle Fish Fry if you stop by on a Friday!
- Aquarius Taqueria: Inspired by the street food in Mexico the flavors, let alone the colors, are popping! The patio has a great natural spring and a great view of those coming and going to town. You’ll want to try the homemade chips and salsa!
- Bubba’s Barbecue: This hidden gem is right off 71 highway into Eureka Springs. The baked beans, brisket, and ribs are favorites. In need of a take out location? Bubba’s has you covered with quick carry out service.
- Cafe Amoré: Pizza, lasagna…Italian galore. The pizza is one of the most highly rated in the area.With a casual atmosphere and attentive staff, you will feel right at home with the whole family. You may even find that the owner greets you at the door and walks you to your table!
Eureka Springs is a laid back town that welcomes your whole family. Stop for a bite to eat and then spend some time getting to know the town and all its quirky offerings! Book a room and make it the 2017 summer family vacation!