Local Flavor Cafe
Eat where the locals meet. Local Flavor Cafe is an eclectic dining experience in downtown Eureka Springs.
Sparky’s Roadhouse Cafe
S.U.A.E. Just Shut Up And Eat. Sparky’s Roadhouse Cafe has an extensive beer list with 25 beers on tap. Great food, saucy sauces and the Hottest Burger on the planet.
What about places to eat with teens?
Here are our recommended TOP TEN places for teens to eat in Downtown Eureka Springs:
- Colossal Cupcakes & Cones (located at 101 N. Main St)
- Mud Street Cafe (located at 22 S Main St)
- Local Flavor Cafe (located at 71 S Main St)
- Funnel Cake Factory (located at 27 S Main St)
- Brews (located at 2 Pine St)
- Eureka Grill (located at 71 Spring St)
- Balcony Restaurant and Bar (located at 12 Spring St)